April 24, 2009
Yeah! that's right - no big deal if a zillionth blog has been started by someone. Well, I used to think the same way - till a series of events happened:
1. I read The Mouse Driver Chronicles (a must read for all wannabe or existing entrepreneurs)
2. talked to a dear friend Sameer of Morpheus ventures - an eternal entrepreneur
3. received complaints from series of friends (1,2, ... etc) that SimplyLearnt looks a mechanical website without real ppl behind.
So! here I am - breaking my self imposed cocoon to let everyone know what is it to be a product company in the world full of services. So, what can you expect out of this blog:
- the SimplyLearnt Times - what's new, what's hot and ofcourse! what stinks on SimplyLearnt.
- the Vent: Sameer says that life of an entrepreneur is like a pressure cooker if they do not vent sometimes, they run the risk of blast - so yes this will be a blog where I talk abt the challenges , issues, successes and failures of bootstrapping businesses.
- the LIFE: To my friends concerns, we are very very alive company and we will use this blog to let everyone know of the same..
so like our last post - here's hello world to everyone.
Prep Talk is SimplyLearnt's way to connect with students who are preparing for their exams. We share their fears, anxieties, excitement and give great suggestions on being their best. The author is Founder and CEO of simplylearnt.com and has a passion for helping students excel in their lives. Follow us on Google Plus!