Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra for admission to Health Sciences degree courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing courses) in Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the state of Maharashtra, India.
Important Exam Dates
Online application starts
14 February, 2017
Online application last date
23 March, 2017
Online application starts with late fee
24 March, 2017
Online application end
30 March, 2017
Admit card issue
24 April - 11 May, 2017
11 May, 2017
Submission of certificates
Second or Third week of May, 2017
Answer key display
Third week of May 2017
OMR sheet display
Fourth week of May, 2017
Last date of objection on answer key
Last week of May, 2017
On or before 4 June, 2017
Declaration & download of merit list
Second week of June, 2017
- Must check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the MH-CET exam:
- Students should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- No age limit criteria for these courses.
- Candidate seeking admission to Engineering and Technology degree courses it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for both Paper I and Paper II.
- Candidate seeking admission to Pharmacy/ Pharm. D degree course it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper-I and/or Paper-III.
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on 11th May 2017 (Thursday) at various centers in Maharashtra through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Medium of Exam: English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper will be in English only.
- No. of Papers: 3
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- Marks: Each Paper is of 100 marks.
- Exam Duration: One and half hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates are required to use only black ink ballpoint pen to mark answers.
- General: Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC : Rs. 600/- (Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The fee payment is made through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printouts of the application form for further use.
Prepare for MHT-CET 2017
Complete study material and study plan for preparing for MHT-CET is available on simplylearnt.com. Compete online with thousands of students already signed up on SMART program for MHT-CET 2017 on simplylearnt.com
There is no better preparation for MHT-CET than reaching Milestone 9 - Nirvana before your exam day.